10. Five things you don't know about Peter Sagan
Peter Sagan is a world-class rider. He’s the first cyclist to win the UCI Road World Championships three times in a row. But he’s more than just a cyclist: he’s a personality and someone his fellow professional riders have to get used to. One other thing that’s also for certain: with his charisma, cool accent, jokes, and incredible qualities as a rider, he’s a really important figure for a lot of cycling fans. Indeed, he’s probably one of the few who could write his autobiography before the end of his career. And that’s exactly what he did. Without giving too much away, we want to share a few of his high-profile facts. Read on…
- The 2018 Top 10
- 1. What type of cyclist are you?
- 2. Five mistakes every cyclist makes
- 3. Why do I need a CO2 pump?
- 4. Six things you didn't know about Bram Tankink
- 5. Bicycle beach racing, err... what is that exactly?
- 6. Niki Terpstra -- a Dutch pro who chose his own path
- 7. Four reasons why Tom Dumoulin should (not) ride the Tour de France
- 8. Four e-bikes you will want to own!
- 10. Five things you don't know about Peter Sagan