1. What type of cyclist are you?
The type of cyclist you are depends largely on your body type. If you’re big and have a lot of muscles, then consider training to be a sprinter. If you’re quite light and seem to leave everyone standing when the hills start to get serious, then climbing’s clearly more for you. But what does it take to be a time trial rider? Or a rouleur? And what is a baroudeur? Read on…
- The 2018 Top 10
- 1. What type of cyclist are you?
- 2. Five mistakes every cyclist makes
- 3. Why do I need a CO2 pump?
- 4. Six things you didn't know about Bram Tankink
- 5. Bicycle beach racing, err... what is that exactly?
- 6. Niki Terpstra -- a Dutch pro who chose his own path
- 7. Four reasons why Tom Dumoulin should (not) ride the Tour de France
- 8. Four e-bikes you will want to own!
- 10. Five things you don't know about Peter Sagan