2. Five mistakes every cyclist makes
There’s something magical about riding a road bike. It brings you to the most beautiful places, helps you improve your fitness, and even helps you achieve a hoped-for victory. But there’s also a downside to all that beauty: cycling does not go the way you want it to 100% of the time. And although we’d rather think back to the coolest adventures on the bike, we think it’s a good idea to make a list of common mistakes that we’ve all experienced, so that you can avoid them. Read on…
- The 2018 Top 10
- 1. What type of cyclist are you?
- 2. Five mistakes every cyclist makes
- 3. Why do I need a CO2 pump?
- 4. Six things you didn't know about Bram Tankink
- 5. Bicycle beach racing, err... what is that exactly?
- 6. Niki Terpstra -- a Dutch pro who chose his own path
- 7. Four reasons why Tom Dumoulin should (not) ride the Tour de France
- 8. Four e-bikes you will want to own!
- 10. Five things you don't know about Peter Sagan