3. Why do I need a CO2 pump?
Roadside punctures are always irritating. When riding a sports bike, which rolls best with the tyres pumped up to between six and eight bar, a little pocket pump will probably wear your arms out before you’re even back on the bike! But fear no more. In these situations, a trusty carbon dioxide inflator can be of the best bicycle accessories to have on board — here are a few useful tips you need to know before hitting the road with one. Read on…
- The 2018 Top 10
- 1. What type of cyclist are you?
- 2. Five mistakes every cyclist makes
- 3. Why do I need a CO2 pump?
- 4. Six things you didn't know about Bram Tankink
- 5. Bicycle beach racing, err... what is that exactly?
- 6. Niki Terpstra -- a Dutch pro who chose his own path
- 7. Four reasons why Tom Dumoulin should (not) ride the Tour de France
- 8. Four e-bikes you will want to own!
- 10. Five things you don't know about Peter Sagan