4. Six things you didn't know about Bram Tankink
Bram Tankink retired from professional cycling in 2018, aged 39, after an astounding 18 years as a pro. The peloton said goodbye to a beloved rider who was nearly always cheerful. To coincide with his retirement, Tankink published a biography in which he unveiled his life so far. The book includes a host of fascinating snippets about his life on and off the bike. Here are six things you perhaps didn’t know about the man behind the smile. Read on…
- The 2018 Top 10
- 1. What type of cyclist are you?
- 2. Five mistakes every cyclist makes
- 3. Why do I need a CO2 pump?
- 4. Six things you didn't know about Bram Tankink
- 5. Bicycle beach racing, err... what is that exactly?
- 6. Niki Terpstra -- a Dutch pro who chose his own path
- 7. Four reasons why Tom Dumoulin should (not) ride the Tour de France
- 8. Four e-bikes you will want to own!
- 10. Five things you don't know about Peter Sagan